QuickBooks Not Responding And User Unable To Open Company File
Manage your business by using highly-rated QuickBooks Desktop Accounting and Financial Management software. Accounting becomes easier and much more manageable. However, there will be instances when you encounter any error or problem with your QuickBooks. But you do not have to worry as there is 24×7 Support line number which helps QuickBooks Users for dealing with problems like QuickBooks Won’t Open. Call on the toll-free QuickBooks Tech Support Number to have a conversation with the Intuit Certified QuickBooks ProAdvisors.
What Causes QuickBooks Won’t Open Issue?
- You do not have access/permission for the file.
- The file has encrypted data on it.
- The Company Data file has been damaged.
- Improper shutdown of computer or power failure.
- You are facing any network or power issue.
- QuickBooks is already open in another tab.
- You are using an older or outdated version of QuickBooks.
Steps To Resolve QuickBooks Won’t Open Issue
- Open Task Manager by pressing Ctrl+Alt+Del on your keyboard.
- Look for QBW32.exe file and click on it.
- End the process.
- Exit from your QuickBooks software.
- Restart your computer to save the changes.
- Open QuickBooks again on your screen.
- Re-register QuickBooks related components in Windows.
- Open the Run window and type Reboot.bat for registered.DLL and OCX files.
- You can also choose to repair the QuickBooks installation as it can replace the damaged install file.
- Now do a clean installation of the files.
Technical Support Help for Unable to Open QB Problem
We hope that you were able to fix Why QuickBooks Won’t Open issue by reading this step-by-step guide which is created by the trustworthy QuickBooks Experts of Customersupportnumber247.com. If in case, you were not successful in getting rid of the problem or if you have any question on your mind, call on the 24×7 available QuickBooks Support Phone Number +1800-210-5289 to get professional advice.
You can also get connected with the QuickBooks Specialists from the Live Chat Support services which are available from our website.