QuickBooks is commonly used by small and mid-sized businesses all over the world. It comes preloaded with advanced and powerful features which will help you in managing your business. QuickBooks can be used by anyone even by someone who is new to accounting. But sometimes the QuickBooks software can show a few errors like the QuickBooks Error 1328. Do not try to manually fix the error as it can create more problems if you miss a step. We suggest that you let the Intuit certified QuickBooks Experts take care of the error. You can let them know about the error by calling on the USA QuickBooks POS Technical Support Phone Number +1-800-210-5289.
What Is QuickBooks Error 1328?
The QuickBooks POS Error 1328 appears on your screen when you try to install or update your QuickBooks Point Of Sale software. It can also pop-up on your screen during the repairing process. The error message related to the QB POS Error 1328 is:
“Error 1328.Error updating file C:\Config.Msi\PT19C6.tmp. System error -1072807676.”
Why Quickbooks POS Error 1328 Occurs?
- Disparity in license number provided while installing the latest version of QuickBooks POS.
- In case, the .tmp files which are available in the config.msi folder are encountering any issues then the QuickBooks Point Of Sale Error 1328 will pop-up on your display and stop you from updating your QB software.
- You are utilizing a corrupted QuickBooks Point Of Sale software.
- Your desktop is malfunctioning.
- Improper shutdown of the desktop.
- You are encountering a network error.
- Malware or Virus program is affecting your QB POS.
- Incomplete or improper Installation of QuickBooks.
How To Fix QuickBooks Error 1328?
Solution 1: Locate The Config.msi File. Follow The Steps As Given Below:
- Press the Windows key and then click on the Explore button.
- Now, double-click on the ‘C’ drive.
- You need to tap on Tools and click on Folder.
- Click on the View option in the toolbar.
- Choose All hidden files as well as folders.
- Now, tap to Apply, then hit the Ok option.
- Make sure that all necessary system files are available and in a working condition.
- Now, right click on the config.msi file and choose Rename option.
- Add .old to the end of the file name and press the Enter key.
- Now, all your os files which includes all the necessary hidden files and folders are protected.
Solution 2: Repair Registered Tool Application.
- First of all, download the Registry Repair Tool and repair the damaged Registry Entries that are associated with QuickBooks.
- Download a malware removal tool and fix malware infection on your computer.
- You must get rid of all unwanted or junk files from your computer.
- Check for any outdated drivers and update them.
Solution 3: Reinstall Your Quickbooks
- Uninstall the QuickBooks desktop from your computer.
- Now, download the latest version of QuickBooks desktop. You can get support for upgrading your QuickBooks from customersupportnumber247.
- Install the latest version on your computer.
Get QuickBooks Support Services For QB Pro, Premier, Enterprise
Any QuickBooks User who is encountering the Quickbooks Point Of Sale Error 1328 can get the instant help by dialing our toll-free Quickbooks POS Support Phone Number +1-800-210-5289. Our QuickBooks Tech Support Team is available for you 24×7 so that you never have to struggle with such issue.
You should also try our Intuit QuickBooks Chat Support Services which we have recently started. Now, chat with the QuickBooks Support Team anytime you want.