The QuickBooks Error 15270 is an error which pops-up on your desktop screens when you are attempting to download the payroll update onto your QuickBooks. The error message which will show with the error is:
“Error 15270: The (payroll) update did not complete successfully. The update is missing a file.”
Get help and support from the Intuit certified QuickBooks Experts of customersupportnumber247 by dialing their toll-free QuickBooks Payroll Tech Support Number +1-800-210-5289.
How To Resolve The QuickBooks Payroll Error 15270?
The QuickBooks Experts came up with these solutions for fixing the QB Error 15270. Follow the steps carefully in the order they are given:
- Reboot your QuickBooks software. In case, the QuickBooks Update Service tab shows up your screen, select Install Later
- Go to Help > Update QuickBooks.
- Select the Update QuickBooks option in the Update QuickBooks.
- Click on Reset Updates box to mark and then click on Get Update.
- Now, select the OK button for confirming the reset process.
- Wait for the update process to get complete.
- You will be able to see Update Complete showing below.
- Restart your QuickBooks again.
- In case, the QuickBooks Update Service tab will show on your screen. Select the Install Now option in the message.
- The update will be downloaded without any problem.
- Head to Employees and click on Get Payroll Updates to install the Payroll Updates.
- You must see to it that Download entire payroll update is marked and then click on update.
If The Above Steps Do Not Resolve The QuickBooks Payroll Error 15270 And The Problem Persists:
It is possible that the error will be resolved and you would not have to implement all the steps.
You must ensure your subscription is live and active
- If you are using QuickBooks Basic Payroll, Standard Payroll or Enhanced Payroll, follow these steps:
- Go to Employees > My Payroll Service > Account/Billing Information.
- Now, login into your Intuit account with your user credentials. Open the QuickBooks Payroll Account Maintenance page and make sure that subscription is showing Active.
- If you are using QuickBooks Assisted Payroll, follow these steps:
- Go to Employees > My Payroll Service > Account/Billing Information or Account Info/Preferences.
- Open the QuickBooks Payroll Account Maintenance page and then close it. It will trigger the update and re-validation of your payroll services.
- Look for Reboot.dat in the Run window and open it.
- Verify that Internet Explorer is configured to be used as your default browser. You can do this by heading to Internet Options > Programs Select Make Default option in the Default Web Browser.
- Use hard wire connection instead of Wi-Fi or wireless connection for accessing the internet.
- If you are using Windows Vista, 7 or 8, choose to turn off User accounts control.
- Search for the paysub.ini file and choose to rename the paysub.ini file.
- Repair your QuickBooks desktop.
- Do a clean install of your QuickBooks desktop software in Selective Startup.
Get Help & Support For QuickBooks Desktop Software
You do not have to wait or think twice before getting in touch with the QuickBooks Experts if you run into any error or issue including the QuickBooks Payroll Error 15270. Simply, connect with us via QuickBooks Tech Support Phone Number +1-800-210-5289 to receive unlimited Tech Support Services. We offer our services via the support line number and the QuickBooks Live Chat Support box.
Contact us today!