QuickBooks is a comprehensive platform for managing your business tasks and handling bookkeeping while on the go. QuickBooks can take care of Payroll Management, tracking cash flow, emailing invoices and reports and much more. You also get the option to integrate your QuickBooks with other third-party applications and software. In this article, we will be discussing QuickBooks License Error After Clone. You can choose to get instant solutions by calling QuickBooks Experts on QuickBooks Tech Support Phone Number +1-800-210-5289.
While installing QuickBooks on your desktop, a prompt appears on your desktop screen which asks you to enter your license number and product code for the sake of account validation. All this information is stored on an encrypted file. If this file runs into any corruption or gets damaged, you will start facing QuickBooks License Error.
Other Issues That You Can Run Into
- QuickBooks Error 3371: Could not initialize license properties
- No Company Open Window is not showing Edit list
- Sync Licensed Data Online is disabled
- Check if your QuickBooks registered or not, you will not be able to use Online Banking.
- Error ” You must subscribe to accountant’s copy file transfer service” occurs when you try to sync or subscribe
- QuickBooks Re-configuration errors
You can delete the entitlement data file to resolve such issues. But sometimes even that won’t fix issues like “QuickBooks has encountered a problem on startup. This may be due to an invalid software license”.
Causes Of QuickBooks License Error After Clone
- Damaged or missing .DAT or MSXML.
- You are using an outdated MS Windows operating system.
- Anti-virus or Firewall is interfering with QuickBooks processes.
- Importing .QBO file without saving it first.
How To Fix The License Error?
The QuickBooks Experts of customersupportnumber247 recommend the following steps for fixing the QB License error:
- Firstly, you need to completely close your QuickBooks.
- Open the Task Manager by pressing Ctrl, Alt and Del keys simultaneously on your keyboard.
- Now, head to the Processes tab and look for all the processes which end with “.exe”.
- Select all the processes and then click on End Task.
- Look for the folder where the entitlement file is stored.
- Right-click on the entitlement file and choose Delete.
- A confirmation box will come on your screen, click on the Yes option.
- Open your QuickBooks software and try to register the company file once again.
Most users are able to fix the QuickBooks License Error by following the steps which we have given above. However, in rare cases, the steps don’t work. In such a case, you can also follow the steps given below:
- Download all the updates which are available for your Windows Operating system.
- Press the windows button for opening the Start Menu and head to All Programs.
- Look for Windows Update option.
- Click on update and wait for the process to get complete.
- Install QuickBooks again on your computer.
- You can choose to use the reinstall QuickBooks using the Clean Install Tool.
Connect With Intuit Certified QuickBooks Experts
By reading all the steps given in this article, you should be competent enough to resolve the License Error After Cloning in QuickBooks manually. However, if you are unable to resolve the error manually or if you need any help with the steps, you can contact the QuickBooks Tech Support Department of customersupportnumber247.com . Call on QuickBooks Customer Support Phone Number +1-800-210-5289 to receive unlimited uninterrupted support services for all the versions of QuickBooks like Pro, Premier, Enterprise, Accountant, and Online.