QuickBooks Error Code 15222 is an error which appears on the screen when the QuickBooks Users tries to download the update for the payroll service. You won’t be able to update your payroll service until and unless you get rid of the QuickBooks Error 15222.There are two ways resolve the QB Error 15222 which are:
- Get Support Services from QuickBooks Experts
We suggest that you talk to the QuickBooks Experts of customersupportnumber247 by dialing their toll-free QuickBooks Tech Support Phone Number +1800-210-5289. The QuickBooks Experts are skilled and have years of experience. They will fix the QuickBooks Error Code 15222 in minimum time and also show you how you can avoid it.
However, you can read the points in this article to better understand this error.
Why QuickBooks Error 15222 occurs:
It cannot be pinpointed to the exact reason as there are many different reasons for QuickBooks Error 15222. Some of the common reasons for this error message are as follows:
- The security software like an Anti-virus, Anti-adware or Anti-malware sees QuickBooks as a threat. Therefore, it restricts the Internet access of QuickBooks which results in the QuickBooks Error 15222 appearing on your screen.
- The Digital signatures on your Internet browser are expired or outdated.
- You have not set Internet Explorer as your default browser.
How To Fix QuickBooks Error 15222?
Install A Digital Signal Certificate
- First of all, you have to shut down your QuickBooks Desktop. We have to do it because if QuickBooks is running then we won’t be able to see the digital signatures.
- Now, you must do right-click on QBW32.exe file which is available in C:\ Program Files\ Intuit \ QuickBooks.
- Now, choose Properties.
- Now, click on the Digital Signature window.
- Ensure that the Intuit, Inc. is selected in the list.
- Go to the Digital Signature Window and select details to View Certificate.
- Go to the Certificate window and choose to Install Certificate.
- Continue to keep clicking on the Next button till you get the Finish button your screen. Now, click on the Finish.
Update Some Software
If the above given solution didn’t work for you then you can attempt to update the security software on your computer. Security software includes anti-adware, anti-malware, anti-spyware or antivirus software to resolve the error code 15222 in QuickBooks.
Validate the settings of Internet Explorer:
- First of all, set the Internet Explorer as your default browser
- Now, make sure that the date and time of your computer are correct. If not then reset the date and time.
- Check the Cipher Strength
- Now, head to the Internet Options and update all required settings.
- Go to General tab, click on Delete.
- Now, select all the Internet Files and choose the Delete option.
- Choose LAN settings from the connection window.
- Finally, click on the Automatically Detect Settings checkbox to mark it.
- Verify that both SSL 2.0 and SSL 3.0 are marked.
Technical Support For QuickBooks Update Error
The above given solutions will enable you to resolve the error code 15222 in QuickBooks. Nevertheless, if you still encounter the error 15222, contact the QuickBooks Tech Support department of customersupportnumber247 instantly.
customersupportnumber247 is one such source that can provide you the required support for all QuickBooks issues. Simply, dial the toll-free QuickBooks Error Support Phone Number +1800-210-5289 and the certified ProAdvisors will be there to assist you.