QuickBooks Error Code 1321 appears on your monitor screen when the QB Installer is not able to write a file because of permissions issues or system error. Now, you do not have to worry about it as QuickBooks Tech Support Phone Number +1800-210-5289 is available round the clock to get immediate QuickBooks Customer Service.
These error messages are related to the QuickBooks Error 1321:
- The installer has insufficient privileges to modify the file C:\Program Files\Intuit\QuickBooks\sdkeventl.DLL.
- The installer has insufficient privileges to modify the file C:\Program Files\Intuit\QuickBooks\CfScan.DLL.
- The Installer has insufficient Privileges to modify the file at C:\Program Files\Intuit\QuickBooks YEAR\QBONLI32.DLL.
- The Installer has insufficient privileges to modify the file .
Note: It is possible that the real .dll file name will differ in the error message. Click on the Retry button and different error messages will appear on your monitor screen. Also, the installation or the update can fail.
What Are The Causes Of QuickBooks Error 1321?
There are many causes for the QB Error 1321 and they are given below:
- Update procedure for the file is faster than the file copy procedure and this mismatch in the speed is causing problems.
- A security software like Anti-virus, Anti-malware, Anti-adware or Firewall is interfering and restricting the QuickBooks processes.
- You do not have permission to access the folder. Check the Windows permissions for the following folder and the files in it.
- The file in question is either in use or damaged.
How To Resolve The QuickBooks Error 1321?
The QuickBooks ProAdvisors of customersupportnumber247 recommends 3 solutions for the error code 1321 of QB. It is possible that the error on your computer may be resolved from the first solution itself, or you may have to implement all the 3 solutions. For effective results, follow all the solutions in the order they are given.
Solution 1: File Update Process Is Faster Than The File Copy Process
- Select the Retry button to enable the update to complete.
If this doesn’t fix the error, tap on Cancel on the error message and move on to the solution 2.
Solution 2: Temporarily Turn Off Antivirus Software And Reinstall Or Update
- You can choose to temporarily disable your firewall or security software like Anti-virus, Anti-adware, etc. You can connect with the QuickBooks ProAdvisors for more information.
- Now, you can try to install QB again on your computer or the update.
- Now, re-enable your antivirus or the security application.
Note: If you are utilizing a persistent connection like DSL or cable then do not disable your anti-virus application while being connected. First, disconnect the connection and then disable the anti-virus.
Solution 3: Edit The Windows Permissions On The Folder
Note: You must know whether you are using a 32- or 64-bit version of Windows Operating system before attempting these steps.
Press the windows+R key simultaneously on your keyboard to open the Run dialog box on your screen. Now, enter the path for the folder which has QuickBooks program files in it and hit enter.
32-bit versions of Windows (7, Vista) QuickBooks Pro and Premier:
- C:\Program Files\Intuit\QuickBooks 2013
- C:\Program Files\Intuit\QuickBooks 2012
- C:\Program Files\Intuit\QuickBooks 2010
- C:\Program Files\Intuit\Enterprise Solutions 13.0
- C:\Program Files\Intuit\Enterprise Solutions 12.0
64-bit versions of Windows (7, Vista) QuickBooks Pro and Premier
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Intuit\QuickBooks 2013
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Intuit\QuickBooks 2012
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Intuit\QuickBooks 2010
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Intuit\Enterprise Solutions 14.0
- Select View > Customise this folder in the new window.
- Now, from the Properties window, select the Security tab.
- Choose Administrators in the Security tab.
- Choose the Allow box which is close to Full Control.
- Choose the SYSTEM user in the security window.
- Choose the Allow box.
- Tap on OK to close the Properties tab.
QuickBooks Support Services For The QuickBooks Error?
If you still can’t fix the QuickBooks error code 1321 by using the above solutions, immediately dial the QuickBooks Error Support Phone Number +1800-210-5289 and get instant support services from the Intuit certified QuickBooks Experts.
Our Services are available 24×7 and we provide support for all the versions and editions of the QuickBooks including the QuickBooks 2019 version.